Dodge Committed To Year 3

Brett Vito

Well, unless RV and the adm have a different idea, it looks as if Dodge is our coach next year. What stands out the most is that he has no plans in making changes to his coaching staff. Guess he is staring at his play sheet when the special teams are on the field. Well, I hope that Coach Drake can take a "How to Coach Special Teams 101" in the off season. Let the debate about next year begin. It will be a long off-season.

Shaft, I guess we will have to put off our cage match until next year.

Edited by Green Dozer

Glad to see TD is committed to year 3.....I'm sure NOT committed to TD being around for year 3......RV should get smart and go get Applewhite or someone else with ability to coach a college team because it sure isn't TD.....what more evidence do you need? This window of opportunity will soon be gone RV....don't waste it.

“We are not an explosive team,” Dodge said. “When we get our shots we have to try to get the big plays, but we don’t have that type of player in our offense right now. We are pretty good at ball control whether it be with the run or the controlled passing game.”

quote from Todd Dodge in the DRC.

There you go, a bit of honestly.

“We are not an explosive team,” Dodge said. “When we get our shots we have to try to get the big plays, but we don’t have that type of player in our offense right now. We are pretty good at ball control whether it be with the run or the controlled passing game.”

We do win times of possession most games, which is really awesome for my NCAA TOP Fantasy League. I got UNT and Navy and am totally owning the guy who picked Tech.

I think at this time last year, Dodge was also saying he didn't plan to make any changes at Defensive Coordinator. I know several times during the season he said that, but after he evaluated the coaches after the season, he changed his mind. Coaches are evaluated after the season.

VideoEagle,

I would be willing to bet changing Defensive Coordinators was not his idea. I think that change was forced by RV. Just speculation, I have no insider info, but I would be willing to wager that it was not his idea.

1. everyone got all excited about coach Deloach......has that excitement subsided now??

2. last year everyone got on the firing of our DC.

3. has it occured that TD inherited a really.....really.....really bad team?

TD has recruited better than anyone since Coach OM. When you have so many frosh and soph playing, evidently, because they are better than the current Jr and Sr.....that should tell you something.

Rebuilding takes time and the coaches we have are very very good.

TD has recruited better than anyone since Coach OM. When you have so many frosh and soph playing, evidently, because they are better than the current Jr and Sr.....that should tell you something.

Rebuilding takes time and the coaches we have are very very good.

Tell that to FIU they are starting as many Fr. and RFr. as UNT but they are willing. Last year they won one game guess who????

VideoEagle,

I would be willing to bet changing Defensive Coordinators was not his idea. I think that change was forced by RV. Just speculation, I have no insider info, but I would be willing to wager that it was not his idea.

I thought that was the hot rumor last year?? TD refused to change the DC but eventually got a little fire lit under his butt by someone above him to do something.

Edited by Got5onIt