Just Surfing The Net And Found This...

FanofUNT

Guest GrayEagleOne

A technicality, but I don't think that there are 34,000 students on the Denton campus. I believe that UNT-Dallas students are included in the 34,000+ figure. There are around 6,000 graduate students and I'm sure that a very small percentage of them voted because they may be gone before the fee actually pertained to them. I could probably say the same for many juniors and seniors especially. Given these uninterested parties, I thought that the turnout was exceptional.

I did appreciate Kev standing up to the naysayer.

A technicality, but I don't think that there are 34,000 students on the Denton campus. I believe that UNT-Dallas students are included in the 34,000+ figure. There are around 6,000 graduate students and I'm sure that a very small percentage of them voted because they may be gone before the fee actually pertained to them. I could probably say the same for many juniors and seniors especially. Given these uninterested parties, I thought that the turnout was exceptional.

I did appreciate Kev standing up to the naysayer.

Where do UNT students live?The University of North Texas is the largest residential campus, public or private, in the Dallas-Fort Worth region. About 6,000 students live in campus residence halls, which are often full to capacity.

Of the more than 34,000 students attending UNT, about 27,000 commute, with more than 17,000 of those commuting from outside Denton County.

UNT.EDU

http://www.unt.edu/pais/insert/uohou.htm