No Results Yet

UNTflyer

Who can realx at a time like this, it will consume me all hte way to La Mon. I am going to go crazy!!

Here is what's crazy, as bad as this team is, I am disappointed I have previous committments tomorrow night because I wouldn't mind going to see them play tomorrow night. Needless to say, I will have my radio there with me.

Edited by GoMeanGreen1999

The EB doesn't count votes anymore? That's a big change. Do they get involved in a recount?

It's just odd, because the advisor is hired, paid for, and employed by the University. That seems an odd person to have counting the votes of an independent student election.

Guest GrayEagleOne

The EB counted the votes more than 50 years ago as well but they also were poll watchers. There was some oversight from the administration, perhaps the SGA sponsor. Then again, computer voting was totally unheard of.

if it doesn't pass call 911 cause I'll be contimplaring existence at the top of the Morrison's corn kits on bell avenue

The fact that the greeks seem to have had a general "who cares" attitude does bother me...the apathy on campus is rreally something. I really hoped there would be a big greek turnout. Perhaps the "polling" is about as wrong as all polls are...we'll see soon enough.

I still say...THE VOTE WILL PASS...BELIEVE & HAVE FAITH.

GO MEAN GREEN!!!!!

The fact that the greeks seem to have had a general "who cares" attitude does bother me...the apathy on campus is rreally something. I really hoped there would be a big greek turnout. Perhaps the "polling" is about as wrong as all polls are...we'll see soon enough.

I still say...THE VOTE WILL PASS...BELIEVE & HAVE FAITH.

GO MEAN GREEN!!!!!

I DOOOOOOOOOO