Type in Berg VS OBAMA

You will not believe what you read.

You're right, I do not believe what I read of this kind of nonsense. If you disagree with someone on policies, on real issues, fine. But these attempts to smear and demonize political opponents - whether it comes from the left or right - is just pathetic.

Don't worry...this election garbage will all be over soon. Neither of these guys will be able to do even half of what they are talking about during their campaigns. If you believe the campaign speech you are certainly one that believes in the tooth fairy! "Big Hat...No cattle"...I believe someone said that on this borad not long ago...not original here for sure...but, the so-called debates were interesteing entertainment. Too bad that reality will set in after the election.

JUST VOTE...and...have a nice day! The sky is not falling!

Don't worry...this election garbage will all be over soon. Neither of these guys will be able to do even half of what they are talking about during their campaigns. If you believe the campaign speech you are certainly one that believes in the tooth fairy! "Big Hat...No cattle"...I believe someone said that on this borad not long ago...not original here for sure...but, the so-called debates were interesteing entertainment. Too bad that reality will set in after the election.

JUST VOTE...and...have a nice day! The sky is not falling!

Thank you!!

I love you.

---Bush was born in---- New ENGLAND ---good grief, England is not part of the United States... he should removed immediately....LOL

There is a lot BS floating around.

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66
  • Upvote 1