New Unt Website Layout

Mean'n'Green07

1. When was the change made?

2. Why can't they have something better on the front page than 'Vote for SGA' with small print below 'and the athletic referendum'. Would it be that difficult to have a pic of the new stadium design with the something like vote on a new athletic fee that will build a new stadium??

Edited by Mean'n'Green07

Guest Aquila_Viridis

I'm taking exception to this thread. At least note that the site makes a prominent effort to say 'We've got spirit!' I noted the same thing in the latest 'North Texan' magazine I got. Of course, I experienced some cognitive dissonance given the circumstances and timing. Here they are saying 'We've got spirit!', finally, at a time when we have about nothing to cheer about. I will be cheering when they come out with a website that says: 'We're going to hire a coach for $800,000 a year.' I'd take either of those guys from BYU or Utah, but unfortunately I don't think Denton has a big Mormon culture.