Parcells and Cowboys reportedly agree

IronMan4

Deep,

I think that Jerry may finally be realizing that he CAN'T do it his way and win in the current NFL. Hopefully he will swallow his pride and give the reigns to Parcells. One problem is that Parcells will not be able to have Bill Belicheck(sp?) as his defensive coordinator, as he is already gainfully employed. The next few weeks could be VERY interesting.

GO Mean Green!!!!

Go Big Tuna!!!!

I don't see how Jerry could be the best owner in the NFL. Isn't it the job of the owner to select and hire the General Manager?

He does have Dallas' best interest at heart, as long as it will make money. There is a fine line between and owner doing nothing and one that is too meddlesome. Mr. Jones crossed the line on day one bur he does have a right to protect his investment.

He soes do many things right. Let's hope that the hiring of Parcells is another one of his right moves.

I'm as big a Cowboy fan as there is I suppose. I entered and won a crazy contest to win NFC semi final tickets against Greenbay, and paid $200 a piece for two other tickets for the NFC championship game against the niners for the '03 season. But I wouldn't mind seeing them lose a couple of more seasons and then TCU hit a slump so that it leaves the Mean Green as the only winning up and coming program in football in the metroplex.

I'll sacrifice em all for the Mean Green.

Rick

• Upvote 2

Dave Campo is a GOOD coach who got no breaks at all. He was bitten in the ass by injuries, inexperience at skill positions, and an idiot offensive coordinator. He is not the real problem but he has to pay the price. Dave Campo will be a tremendous defensive coordinator for someone or maybe go back to the college ranks. Just a thought...would he work for Parcells and stay? That goes against everything I've ever been taught, but so does a lot of what Jones does. It could happen! If it does, remember that I brought it up first.

You're right. And Jerry Jones has no business being an NFL owner

rolleyes.gif

Right.

He spends money, and he just brought in the most talented NFL coach available.

He is a bad owner why?

Now, if u had said, he's a great owner and a horrid GM, u would have been correct.

But the owner comment was horribly wrong. He may be hte best owner in the NFL.