Tv Games That Conflict With Unt / Rice

NT80

In the DFW area, UNT's game will be at 4pm on Ch.21. UNT fans will have competition from fans of other schools watching games already in progress at that time at the sportsbars.

Games in progress at 4pm:

Arkansas at Texas....2:30pm....Ch.8

Purdue at Notre Dame....2:30pm....Ch.5

Tennessee at Auburn....2:30pm....Ch.11

Wisconsin at Michigan....2:30pm....ESPN

In the DFW area, UNT's game will be at 4pm on Ch.21. UNT fans will have competition from fans of other schools watching games already in progress at that time at the sportsbars.

Yeah but not one of these teams is worth watching. Well, maybe Wisconsin or Auburn.

sure on the smaller TV's at the pourhouse maybe. get there early and run them off being rowdy when the game starts

In the DFW area, UNT's game will be at 4pm on Ch.21.   UNT fans will have competition from fans of other schools watching games already in progress at that time at the sportsbars.  Games in progress at 4pm:Arkansas at Texas....2:30pm....Ch.8Purdue at Notre Dame....2:30pm....Ch.5Tennessee at Auburn....2:30pm....Ch.11Wisconsin at Michigan....2:30pm....ESPN

WOW, I am going to get to watch my Hogs get plowed and possibly my Eagles at the same time with both on TV.

Well, just ask yourself, is the sportsbar you are going to a UNT sportsbar or not. If it is, then the UNT game will not have competition for games already in progress.

Well, just ask yourself, is the sportsbar you are going to a UNT sportsbar or not. If it is, then the UNT game will not have competition for games already in progress.

Yeah, but all the reclining chairs in the front and all the booths in the center area are going to be occupied by whorns fans already situated for the Arkansas at Texas....2:30pm game.

They are going to squeal like stuck pigs if their game gets moved to one of the smaller screens.

Oh well, we'll have to wait and see what happens. I hope it goes well, but that the Mean Green also are able to establish their territory. I don't think fans in either of those two school's home towns would make the sacrifice that they'll be asking of North Texas fans.

Yeah, but all the reclining chairs in the front and all the booths in the center area are going to be occupied by whorns fans already situated for the Arkansas at Texas....2:30pm game.

They are going to squeal like stuck pigs if their game gets moved to one of the smaller screens.

Oh well, we'll have to wait and see what happens. I hope it goes well, but that the Mean Green also are able to establish their territory. I don't think fans in either of those two school's home towns would make the sacrifice that they'll be asking of North Texas fans.

Then stay home and watch the game on your own TV. Easy really.

Then stay home and watch the game on your own TV. Easy really.

Problem is, I may have to compete for TV space with my wife who I'm sure will be smack in the middle of a "Law and Order" marathon or somesuch related programming.

I must repeat to myself... I am the alpha male... I am the alpha male :whip:

I may end up at the Pourhouse. :surrender: