Sunbelt Games Today - 9/13/08

chrisfisher

There is a great line up of Sunbelt action today on ESPN360.com - definitely my favorite sport video streaming site. Here they are:

11:00 AM - FAU vs Michigan State

6:00 PM - Western Kentucky vs Alabama

6:00 PM - MTSU vs Kentucky

7:00 PM - North Texas vs LSU

Best chance for a nice OOC SBC victory? Maybe FAU vs. MSU?

There is a great line up of Sunbelt action today on ESPN360.com - definitely my favorite sport video streaming site. Here they are:

FAU vs. Michigan State kicks off at 11 A.M. on ESPN 2 or so says DMN this A.M.

The Sunbelt just gets better each year. ULM almost beat Arkansas last week, ASU beat TAMU and MTSU already beat Maryland (and maybe FAU can pull on out against MSU), Add in that Troy usually beats a team in a BCS conference once a year. If only we could pull our weight and knock off one of the big boys.

The Sunbelt just gets better each year. ULM almost beat Arkansas last week, ASU beat TAMU and MTSU already beat Maryland (and maybe FAU can pull on out against MSU), Add in that Troy usually beats a team in a BCS conference once a year. If only we could pull our weight and knock off one of the big boys.

And I swear I just saw a score update the Maryland is beating a Top 25 team right now... I think it was California... can't recall though...

FAU so far is going head to head with MSU. I am so use to us not even competing, it is nice to watch a SBC team appear to be at similar levels of competitiveness with another decent OOC team. SBC is definitely getting stronger. I hope that we can contribute to this trend in the very near future.... I can't take another couple years of being blown out.

Edited by chrisfisher

I just tried to order our game on Dish Network, and it told me it was blacked out in my area. WTF???

I've never understood blacking out the visiting team's market. Why punish the visiting team if the home team can't meet the requirements to lift the black out.

The NFL is even worse though.

I just tried to order our game on Dish Network, and it told me it was blacked out in my area. WTF???

Is the ESPN Game Plan a part of dish network? They advertise game plan quite a bit on time warner. I Can buy the whole package but asked if I could by the one game, the rep stepped away from the phone and after what seem liked 15 minutes he told me it was set up.

FAU so far is going head to head with MSU. I am so use to us not even competing, it is nice to watch a SBC team appear to be at similar levels of competitiveness with another decent OOC team. SBC is definitely getting stronger. I hope that we can contribute to this trend in the very near future.... I can't take another couple years of being blown out.

It's hard to believe we won the belt 4 times a few years back... now I think we'll get blown out in just about every conference game (maybe we can beat FIU).

ULM played Friday night and beat Alabama A&M 37-15.

Louisana-Laff. almost pulled off the upset againt #24 Illinois... they lost 20-17.... The is not the old SBC. The SBC is definitely changing and on the move....

Here is the Recap w/video

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId...6&confId=37

I realize that these are low expectations, but I am pleasantly surprised with our first half play. Our offense actually moved the ball pretty good. Mental mistakes killed us, but those are correctable. Our offensive line is giving great protection against some big ass defensive linemen coming at Vizza. Defense is playing decent against the run, though they have broke some big runs. Special teams return coverage needs lots of work. No matter what happens in the 2nd half, I think Dodge has some great things to build on in first half against the defending national champions.