North Texas Will Score In The 30's On The Tigers, But

Green Grenade II

It's not THAT hard to score in Baton Rouge! Just pick up the tab for a couple rounds of hurricanes, and you're good to go! I do think that scoring in the 30s, in one night, would be a bit ambitious though.

It's a big enough town that you should find some 30-something gals if you look in the right places!

Personally I think that y'all will cover the spread. Not to sure about y'all scoring 30 on us. And it is possible that y'all could lead early in the game.

Our offense is trying to find itself right so it is possible for this to be a low scoring game. Appy St did not tackle well on defense and that allowed for the running game to really take off. If y'all play flawless defense then I think y'all will cover the spread!

Our Defense is good, not great but good we had some missed formations (which hopefully got corrected in practice) and Appy St DROPPED ALOT of Passes, had they hung on to at least half of their drops it might have been a closer score. I do see y'all scoring but not more then 24.

Our speical teams looks like speical ed, and if y'all can make a great defensive stand and force us to punt from deep in our terrortory on the first 2 series then it is very possible that y'all could score first and lead this game.

And then again the players could be so ready to tee off on someone and get rid of all the pent up boredom and fusrations from the hurricane y'all might not stand a chance.

Personally I think that y'all will cover the spread. Not to sure about y'all scoring 30 on us. And it is possible that y'all could lead early in the game.

Our offense is trying to find itself right so it is possible for this to be a low scoring game. Appy St did not tackle well on defense and that allowed for the running game to really take off. If y'all play flawless defense then I think y'all will cover the spread!

Our Defense is good, not great but good we had some missed formations (which hopefully got corrected in practice) and Appy St DROPPED ALOT of Passes, had they hung on to at least half of their drops it might have been a closer score. I do see y'all scoring but not more then 24.

Our speical teams looks like speical ed, and if y'all can make a great defensive stand and force us to punt from deep in our terrortory on the first 2 series then it is very possible that y'all could score first and lead this game.

And then again the players could be so ready to tee off on someone and get rid of all the pent up boredom and fusrations from the hurricane y'all might not stand a chance.

I saw with my own 2 eyes.... what Kansas State did to us. I would say that LSU can cover the 42 on Kansas State...if they wanted to.

I really like the part you said about the "If y'all play flawless defense then I think y'all will cover the spread!"

Please just treat the UNT fans that do make the journey to Baton Rouge well... That is all I ask.

I saw with my own 2 eyes.... what Kansas State did to us. I would say that LSU can cover the 42 on Kansas State...if they wanted to.

I really like the part you said about the "If y'all play flawless defense then I think y'all will cover the spread!"

Please just treat the UNT fans that do make the journey to Baton Rouge well... That is all I ask.

I can not speak for everyone that tailgates but we always treat visiting fans very well. AND have on occasion put our own fans in their place when we see a visiting fan being mistreated.

Just how the hell did LSU become such a powerhouse in everything? National championships in Football and Baseball with multiple final four appearances in basketball? It just ain't right I tells ya'!

This last Final Four was a FLUKE trust me!

We werent always there have been some dark days in football and recently in baseball. Until Saban came it was dark with alittle llight every so often for us.

And while we dominated baseball in the 90s after Skip retired from coaching the program went down hill quick!!!! It is only this past year that they are looking like the teams of old with a new coach!!!!