Unt-lsu

NCMeanGreen

$700,000 UNT

$0 LSU

I will look forward to the day when UNT does not have to play as many or any of these $$$$ games. It will not be pretty, but I predict no "give up" in the Mean Green whatever the score!

GO MEAN GREEN!

LSU - 49

UNT - 6

While LSU could certainly hang a hundred if they wanted to, I don't think they have as much to prove as KSU or TU. I think at the six touchdown lead you start to see diminishing returns against an 0-2 team, and (thank God) Les Miles knows that. I do not foresee any playaction posts being thrown while up by 35 points, in stark contast to last week.

In all seriousness, I don't think we will be able to get behind that ridiculously fast LSU secondary. We might get to the red zone a few times, but a shorter field will make passing harder. We will get a few field goals, but let's be honest: this is a body bag game.