Visiting Team Hotel

greenjoe

Where does the visiting team stay the Friday night before a Saturday game ? I recall last year the Florida Atlantic stayed at the new Holiday Inn just off I-35. Some teams have stayed at the big hotel near the speedway. Is there a "regular" hotel the visiting teams tend to use ?

Join the Mean Green Club

Buy Season Tickets

Donate money to the new stadium

GO MEAN GREEN

There is not a regular one that they all stay in. I called Tulsa Athletics yesturday to try and find out when they were coming into town so I could go out and watch their "walk through", however no one called me back. I suspect they are staying at the Holiday Inn.

Probably depends on if they bus or fly in. Many teams don't like to stay in the other school's town and opt here for around DFW airport , Lewisville, or Dallas. I know UNT has stayed in Nashville for a Muts game and Memphis for an ASU game.

Do we really have the money to throw away....by paying for hotel rooms for HOME GAMES?????

Apparently so - I ask virtually the same question to myself. I went over there to see if that is where Tulsa was staying and was told UNT's team was staying there. Then my wife reminded me that Dodge took the team to hotels last year before home games.