Ncaa '09

jdennis82

i just finished the 2010 season with NT and as i was going through the preseason stuff for 2011 i found that tre newton had transfered in from UT with two more years of eligibility.

do with that what you will

Anything is possible, we know he has at least thought about UNT.

I'm at my 2012 season already.

2009: Scheduled a bunch of WAC teams in my OOC schedule. Got my SBC ring, then got added to the WAC. Utah State got kicked out of the WAC.

2010: WAC title. Won some random bowl game. Got ranked in the Top 10.

2011: WAC title. Scheduled some ranked teams, then also went lossless in WAC play. Somehow, all other traditional powerhouses messed up in conference play, so the NCF champ game was between me and UNC. Got the title from that game. Got Dodge and Dunbar in running for Heisman and a bunch of other awards.

I'm playing it at Varsity and I'm thinking about upping to All-American next.

in 2011 i got in to C-USA...and you would never guess the team that got kicked out and put in the Sun-Belt!....................................SMU! i was so happy! :) :) :)

I wanna get moved into the PAC-10 somehow. Mainly because I want into a superhuge conference, but I want nothing to do with the BIGXII and can't see how I'd be allowed into the ACC or BigEast.

You guys are dreaming, I beat Kansas state in a blow out in my first dynasty game and we all know how that turned out in real life

My only guess is that you had a GAMEPLAN and stuck with it, not abandoning it midway thru the first quarter.