Two Questions For My Fellow Mean Greeners

GreenMachine

1. My wardrobe consists of numerous NT T-shirts but now that I'm a little older and wiser, older anyway, I'd like to get a good polo shirt, preferably Under Armour. Where is a good place to get one. I'd pay $40-50 for a sharp looking polo.

2. My wife and I are going to the Tulsa game (actually all home games) but she can't get to the stadium until 4:00 pm that afternoon. Anybody up for letting me sit my ass down, drink beer, and talk Mean Green sports? I'll probably get there around 2 and will have cash for food and plenty of cold beer. I've been on this board since 02 and I think I've met 4 people on here.

Thanks

1. My wardrobe consists of numerous NT T-shirts but now that I'm a little older and wiser, older anyway, I'd like to get a good polo shirt, preferably Under Armour. Where is a good place to get one. I'd pay $40-50 for a sharp looking polo.

It might cost a little more than that for the UA. I've got one, though, and it is sharp, comfortable, and seems to be durable.

http://www.advanced-online.com/Custom/Buil...meSet_Entry.asp

Guest JohnDenver

2. My wife and I are going to the Tulsa game (actually all home games) but she can't get to the stadium until 4:00 pm that afternoon. Anybody up for letting me sit my ass down, drink beer, and talk Mean Green sports? I'll probably get there around 2 and will have cash for food and plenty of cold beer. I've been on this board since 02 and I think I've met 4 people on here.

Thanks

Without a doubt you are welcome in our tailgating. We get out there before 11 am... We are "Fair food" for the event. Homemade corndogs, etc.

We tailgate in the grass between the snakepit and fouts parking lot, closer to the Murch.

We have plenty of people to talk sports and drink beer.

One thing for everyone to keep in mind, we are partnering up on tailgating this season with The Pourhouse Sports Bar & Grill and will be sharing a tent with them which is located right next to where the players and coaches walk to the stadium. More to come on this soon. It should be a great situation for us to congregate again as in years past!

Thanks

ShopMeanGreen.com

Edited by GreenAlums

One thing for everyone to keep in mind, we are partnering up on tailgating this season with The Pourhouse Sports Bar & Grill and will be sharing a tent with them which is located right next to where the players and coaches walk to the stadium. More to come on this soon. It should be a great situation for us to congregate again as in years past!

Just wanted everyone to know that I placed an order for a nice polo and hat through www.shopmeangreen.com and am 100% satisfied with my order. They were very reasonably priced, came quickly in the mail, and look absolutely fantastic. I will be purchasing more items for myself and the family soon. I also received a nice hand written thank you note from Todd on the receipt, very good touch. Support Todd and shop at www.shopmeangreen.com for your NT apparel.