Wku Game Televised?

Got5onIt

Anyone know if any of the Sports Bars in Dallas are going to be showing the game ?

Since I am home today, I will call around. It's going to have to be a bar that has Time Warner digital, which may be hard to find. DirecTV seems to see the system of choice for sports bars, since that's really the only way you get NFL Sunday Ticket.

Since I am home today, I will call around. It's going to have to be a bar that has Time Warner digital, which may be hard to find. DirecTV seems to see the system of choice for sports bars, since that's really the only way you get NFL Sunday Ticket.

UNTflyer - Please keep us updated on this. With it being on a Sunday night, I'd be willing to travel anywhere in the Metroplex to check out this game.

Bailey's First and 10

6465 E Mockingbird Ln # 316

Dallas, TX 75214

They are the only one so far I've been able to find with Time Warner Digital

Is Time Warner Digital the only cable provider that will broadcast the game?

Please say it isn't so, I only have Verizon Fios.

If that is the case, crap. On another note, last year the Fox and Hound in Dallas

on Midway Road and Geoege Bush did show the playoff games last year.

If that is the case, crap. On another note, last year the Fox and Hound in Dallas

on Midway Road and Geoege Bush did show the playoff games last year.

I think they only showed the semifinals and finals. See the press release link above, only TWC and a couple off-wall providers in DFW are showing it.