Nt Vs Denver

Mad Hatter

To even offer an assessment of this game would be to suggest that there even was a game, which in turn would mean that there were two teams in competition with each other. I only witnessed one team being competitive...and it was NOT the team in green. :angry:

Very disappointing showing...we played with no heart at all, like we just did not even care. No emotion at all...

Guest GrayEagleOne

Most teams have off-nights shooting or games where they don't give the amount of effort to win. What concerns me is...was this one of those "off nights" or do we really have trouble with every team that plays a zone?

Most teams have off-nights shooting or games where they don't give the amount of effort to win. What concerns me is...was this one of those "off nights" or do we really have trouble with every team that plays a zone?

This is a young team and it is early in the season, so I expected some of this. But, you are right. Our ability or inability to handle the zone will determine how the rest of this season goes. Every team will test us at it until we figure out how to beat it.

every team that plays a zone on the road.....