Nt Vs Denver

Mad Hatter

I am a little bit confused about this game. They look a TOTALLY different team out there tonight...and nothing seems to be going there way. They are making UD look like a pretty good basketball team.

I guess we can lose some games and still win the conference...but this makes you wonder. Boy, what an interesting team to have an "off" night with.

Saving it for the key games??? I hope... :(

I am a little bit confused about this game. They look a TOTALLY different team out there tonight...and nothing seems to be going there way. They are making UD look like a pretty good basketball team.

I guess we can lose some games and still win the conference...but this makes you wonder. Boy, what an interesting team to have an "off" night with.

Saving it for the key games??? I hope... :(

Every game should be key, especially in belt play... I have to believe the alt. had some sort of effect on their conditioning. It looks like they fell into ud game instead of playing nt ball.

Edited by filmerj

I sure didn't see this loss on the schedule however I watched this team play Southern and was concerned they were ready for the holidays. I think it is hard for a good team to get up for a conference game right before the holidays. May have been some bad scheduling on JJ's part. From what I have seen so far this season I don't think this is going to happen very often and UNT should be the team to beat when it comes to tournemant play. Good luck the rest of the way.

I sure didn't see this loss on the schedule however I watched this team play Southern and was concerned they were ready for the holidays. I think it is hard for a good team to get up for a conference game right before the holidays. May have been some bad scheduling on JJ's part. From what I have seen so far this season I don't think this is going to happen very often and UNT should be the team to beat when it comes to tournemant play. Good luck the rest of the way.

I'm not sure scheduling DU right before the holidays falls entirely on JJ. I do think it is a bad idea to have a game like this right before Christmas.

I'm not sure scheduling DU right before the holidays falls entirely on JJ. I do think it is a bad idea to have a game like this right before Christmas.

My understanding is that the coaches have nothing to do with the conference schedule, which is set by the league. They do, however, set the non-conference schedule.