This Is Just A Continuation For Wkunsportsmanlike

eulessismore

A sledgehammer? That kid is lucky he didn't actually hit anyone with it because that basically guarantees jail time. As for the team as a whole, I dunno if I want a team with discipline problems like this in college sports, much less DI play. Matter of fact, the kind of person that tries to bring a sledgehammer into a scuffle needs to get his head checked.

A sledgehammer? That kid is lucky he didn't actually hit anyone with it because that basically guarantees jail time. As for the team as a whole, I dunno if I want a team with discipline problems like this in college sports, much less DI play. Matter of fact, the kind of person that tries to bring a sledgehammer into a scuffle needs to get his head checked.

I am not in favor of a sledgehammer on the sideline of a game. It serves no purpose. However, from what I am told, it is actually a very common symbolic tool used by many teams and is on the sidelines of other teams. Don't let one bad incident in 2002 give the indication that our team is out of control or dangerous. Every school has unfortunate incidents at some point. Anytime you have 100 kids on the sideline, full of emotion, something is bound to happen at some point. Doesn't excuse it, but it happens.

When I heard sledgehammer I thought it was used in a synbolic way like when gernade was used after the last game. But this is the real thing.

If somebody could paste this article on the WKU site. Most of those people on that site think nothing is wrong with their team when it comes to sportsmenship.ote name='flyeater' date='Nov 26 2007, 10:58 AM' post='318144']

DAMN...a sledgehammer? I've seen guys take off helmets to use as wielding instruments, but where do you just pick up one of those things after a football game? That's some seriously medieval behavior. Just imagine if someone had left an axe laying around instead of a sledgehammer...oh, the humanity! :(