Troy Tv?

Guest JohnDenver

Guest JohnDenver

JD. It showed up on my Direct TV last week. I set it to record. It's on channel 631 on Direct TV. The channel is Sports South.

Doh.. I ditched the dish technology for Verizon FiOS. I don't see Sports South in the lineup. Hmm..

I'll be in Destin, FL so hopefully one of the bars will have access to that network. That will probably go over better than trying to convice the girlfriend of making the 2+ hour drive each way to the game.

GO MEAN GREEN !!!

Oh come on...you can make the trip up to Troy. You need to see the finest stadium in the Sun Belt in person. :D

Oh come on...you can make the trip up to Troy. You need to see the finest stadium in the Sun Belt in person. :D

And it seems that your football program has progressed right along with your school having that new stadium, tsufan.

None of us will soon forget the Trojan's puttin' some whoop a&& on that ESPN national broadcast of the #17 ranked Missouri Tigers as yall debuted your new stadium. T

There are actually some on this board who think a new stadium at our Mean Green Village could help us catapult Mean Green football whereas we, too, will be sable to beati such teams. I realize your new stadium didn't win that game for yall against a Top 25 Big 12 football program, but it sure didn't hurt, either, now did it? How much did yall spend for your stadium's complete make-over, tsufan? Just curious...

Good luck the rest of the year, tsufan (except for this Saturday, of course). :)

GMG!

And it seems that your football program has progressed right along with your school having that new stadium, tsufan.

None of us will soon forget the Trojan's puttin' some whoop a&& on that ESPN national broadcast of the #17 ranked Missouri Tigers as yall debuted your new stadium. T

There are actually some on this board who think a new stadium at our Mean Green Village could help us catapult Mean Green football whereas we, too, will be sable to beati such teams. I realize your new stadium didn't win that game for yall against a Top 25 Big 12 football program, but it sure didn't hurt, either, now did it? How much did yall spend for your stadium's complete make-over, tsufan? Just curious...

Good luck the rest of the year, tsufan (except for this Saturday, of course). :)

GMG!

Our stadium before the "remodel"...... http://football.ballparks.com/NCAA/SunBelt/TroyState/

The latest renovation cost Troy 18 million..... http://www.troytrojans.com

The Troy University football program unveiled a

newly renovated, $18 million Movie Gallery Veterans

Stadium as the final piece of its Division I-A move in

fall 2003. The project, which took more than a year to

complete, increased the facility's seating capacity to

30,000, an increase of more than 12,000 seats.

Construction began on the project in July 2002

and was completed in time for the Trojans' 2003 home

opener against Southeast Louisiana on Sept. 20.

The stadium has seen tremendous growth and

change during its 54-year existence. It was built for a

mere $65,000 as Memorial Stadium in 1950 and seated

just 5,000 spectators. Several renovations followed,

including in 1998, when the facility moved from

a 12,000-seat capacity to 17,500.

Construction began in July 2002 to expand

its capacity to 30,000, with the largest part of the

project being a new six-story press box structure

that houses 27 sky boxes, a state-of-the-art media

hosting facility, a unique Trojan Stadium Club

area that houses more than 1,000 guests, and