Wrong Choice?

RETSO

could Dodge beat #2 USC with Stanfords talent???????

think NOT!!!!!!!

Wrong Choice??

Bring Back Dickey!

I think your signature explains your thinking.

If you point was Dodge or Harbaugh, that might be a discussion. Dodge vs Dickey - the question just provides proof of your ignorance. Dickey was no longer an option for moving forward. Get over it. Dickey did his tiime here and it is over.

I understand that TD is still winless, but I still don't think enough time has past for anyone to be able to compare TD to anyone, much less DD... Please feel free to let me know if I am wrong.

Bring back Dickey was sarcastic, however i think Dodge has looked outcoached and out matchced in EVERY game this year......two halftime leads lost.

Guest Aquila_Viridis

A Dickey team would't have even been in this game. You are comparing to the LOWEST common denominator though. We should have set sights higher. It just shows how pitiful the situation is. We seem to be like some school of abject poverty. I guess they'd like you to believe that's the case, that this is the best poor little ol' NT can do. I say it's just mismanagement all the way down the line. Last year when I said 'CLEAN HOUSE' I meant to actually CLEAN the house. The house is not clean. It just has different dirt in it.

Of course Dodge should not be fired, BUT something has to be done on the defensive side of the ball.

The defense is simply HORRIBLE, and I am not sure it is entirely the players fault. This defense is many of the same players as last year that weren't this bad. Last years unit could be termed servicable at least.

That leads me to the assumption that someone needs to be fired...Mendoza. I know that he does not have "his guys" in there, but give me a break. The defense is costing us games, and that is Dodge's responsibility. If this thing doesn't get fixed in the coming weeks, expect changes on that side of the ball.

Nice comeback HOLMES.

I guess the truth hurts?

I just hope i dont run into you and Zeke, I am afraid you two might start a fight like you did at SMU!

Please explain just exactly what "the truth" is that hurts so much. We get it. You've made up your mind about TD's coaching ability after a grand total of 5 games after DD left the cupboard dry. Great sample. You should try to find work with Zogby.

Please explain just exactly what "the truth" is that hurts so much. We get it. You've made up your mind about TD's coaching ability after a grand total of 5 games after DD left the cupboard dry. Great sample. You should try to find work with Zogby.

My gut feeling is that we would be 0-5 with Dickey Ball - we would just be losing these games 23-13 instead of 38-29

Nothing about Dodge's coaching ability causes a receiver to drop a ball in the end zone or to not have the speed to run past a cornerback. We don't "yet" have all of the right players to run Dodge Ball - even so, this offense is pretty fun to watch!!!

Dodge was the right choice.

Who knows what Dickey would have done? Who knows what Harbaugh would have done?!? All I know is that Todd Dodge is our coach, and I am not going to lose faith in him after 5 games. He might still have some learning to do, and sometimes learning comes by trial and error. He has done some good things. If he signs more than half his recruits that have verballed, we will have a better recruiting class than we have had in years. In Dodge I trust.

Nice comeback HOLMES.

I guess the truth hurts?

I just hope i dont run into you and Zeke, I am afraid you two might start a fight like you did at SMU!

You are an ass.

Dodge's offense has racked up 400 or 500 yards consistently. The defense has underperformed to say the least. Many excellent coaches have taken their lumps their first year on the job. Dodge and NT football will be fine.

You might be happier at a Stanford or Utah State message board.

You are an ass.

Dodge's offense has racked up 400 or 500 yards consistently. The defense has underperformed to say the least. Many excellent coaches have taken their lumps their first year on the job. Dodge and NT football will be fine.

You might be happier at a Stanford or Utah State message board.

Apparently I need to lay off the sarcasim, but I will not lay off the criticism.

Those Offensive #"s would be great if Dodge was our offensive cord, but he is our Head Coach and with that comes Off/Def and SP teams.

Off has been fine, but DEf and Sp Team have been horrible and that sir is the responsibilty of the HEAD COACH!

I am not calling for Dodges head, he will turn it around, however his selection of a DEF cord along with inability so far to adapt and change at halftime leads me to think he is overmatched and outcoached at this point in the season. Some College experience on the coaching staff would have been nice.