Wow...now I Know We Are In Trouble, When

NCMeanGreen

I have noticed in the recent posts that DD has been defended quite a bit.

Will there be a "Bring Back Coach Dickey" campaign now???

Anyway...we need to move on from either bashing or defending DD and focus on the current coaching staff.

Anyway...we need to move on from either bashing or defending DD and focus on the current coaching staff.

I agree; no matter how anyone feels about DD, he's gone and has his own problems. Time to deal constructively with our own. By the way, are you in N.C.? I and family will be there to vacation near Blowing Rock in a couple of weeks.

Not in a billion years, TD has already taken the program light years a head of DD in just promotion and inspiration for the fans. To me it is like someone came to UNT and found us in the dark, then he turned the lights on. We are not in the dark anymore.

No love for Dickey here. While Dodge's W/L record hasn't been outstanding, what has been is the way the team seems to be handling themselves in terms of attitude and discipline. If this can be improved, then the team will be better, team cohesion and team performance tend to go hand-in-hand. Attitude and discipline were one of Dickey's big failings.