Gmg Seating Chart!

KingDL1

• 2 years later...

I missed out on this thread when it first started a few years ago, but would love to see if folks are sitting around me. I'm sure alot of you have had the same season tickets for a very long time, and some of you may have moved your tickets around...

KingDL1, are you still keeping this up to date?

If so, I have 2 seats in Sec. C Row 25 on the isle closest to the entry between C & D. (Seats 26 & 27 I believe?)

I'd love to put some names with some faces, so stop by anytime!

King,

I dont have the exact seats but we added 8 seats to the four we have in Section H. Four next to the ones you have listed, moving toward the end zone and four in front of the original four.

Also, can you add in all of the bird crap that Section H gets doused with? I am confident it happens only a few hours before kickoff, as surely the stadium crew would clean it up if they were given enough advance notice.

(nice to meet you at gmg.com bowl)

GMG,

untcampbell

meangreen2018

Also, can you add in all of the bird crap that Section H gets doused with? I am confident it happens only a few hours before kickoff, as surely the stadium crew would clean it up if they were given enough advance notice.

GMG,

untcampbell

meangreen2018

Dang....I was hoping that Section H was the section without the bird crap. I guess that is the price we pay for our mascot being an Eagle.

This is an old thread pulled out of retirement. I will have to check my laptop to get the original project, I am sure I can update. My seats have changes since they implemented penalties for buying more then four seats in our section, We now only have 8 season tickets.

I'm waiting for Denton to move closer to Austin or a divorce. Outside of those two I won't be up more than a couple times a year.

I had season tickets when I lived in NW Arkansas. Made every game except one. Watching that last year of futility wasn't worth the 6 hour drive.