Tv For The Game?

shutter

It is my understanding that the game will be on Fox Sports Southwest, but will be televised nationally. Kickoff is set for 6pm. Hope this helps. I don't know where you are located, but here in Denton it is on Charter cable channel 47.

Geez, I know fsn but I dont seem to have it on directv. I have only had 2 beers. Anyone have directv? If you do, what channel is FSN?

FSNSW is Ch. 643 on DirecTV. It is on nationally, so it should be on a dozen channels or so between 620-660.

Hope this helps. I believe a lot of sports channels are purchased in separate packages with FSN, so I hope you bought that package. If not, you may need to make a phone call!

thanks you all and unt74hm,

for some reason I my receiver was turned off to channel 643. I had run a spilter off my cable modem and found fsn on the basic cable and was going to use that but now everything is fine and beef and beer will be consumed and the game will go on. I hope I am not on "suicide watch" in this game as I have been in the past. I least I dont have to pay the ppv price I did last year.

GMG, no on to beer 3 before my nap.

thanks you all and unt74hm,

for some reason I my receiver was turned off to channel 643. I had run a spilter off my cable modem and found fsn on the basic cable and was going to use that but now everything is fine and beef and beer will be consumed and the game will go on. I hope I am not on "suicide watch" in this game as I have been in the past. I least I dont have to pay the ppv price I did last year.

GMG, no on to beer 3 before my nap.

I think maybe that was the problem! ;)

Better to get the kinks worked out now than right before kick-off! Besides the channels keith mentioned, other directv channels to note during the college football season are 206 (ESPN), 209 (ESPN2) ,608 (VS), 609 (ESPNU) and 610 (CSTV). You can catch some UNT football later in the season on channel 52.

Go MEAN GREEN!!!

I'm so elated that the season is finally here!!