Smu Tickets In Hand

emmitt01

So according to all the postings on the site, we roughly have 120 seats confirmed just from posters on this site. If that number is somewhat correct, we'll at least have more than OU. Let's make sure we all wear our NEW COLOR OF GREEN, not the dark shade. It will look cool with all that green sitting together. I guess you could call it a "Green out" ;)

And if you're wondering, I should be studying but I got bored so yes, I counted up the seats people said they have tickets for.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did it happen that as a priority points holder and E-section MGC member I got worse seats than a student? <_<

Oh well, it will be fun!!!

we were wondering that too especially when we ordered our tickets very early, the ticket office needs to wake-up

we were wondering that too especially when we ordered our tickets very early, the ticket office needs to wake-up

It appears that 125 and 225 are season ticket holder allotments non-student tickets, and 126 is for the $10 student tickets. They were probably distributed from 2 different piles.

I will be in 125, Row 12, Seats 8 & 9. I'll be a no-show at McFarlin (too far from the stadium for an old guy). I'm going to ride the train to Mockingbird Station, lay up at Trinity Hall or another spot in that vicinity, then walk the no-more-than five blocks to the visitors' side of Ford. Too easy and convenient for me to pass that up.

From browsing the SMU.edu site, and assuming the gameday shuttle is the same as the schoolday one, it picks you up at the DART and there's a stop at the dead-end of Bishop. If it's the same route, or at least takes you to the far end of Bishop, you could make the McFarlin shindig.