Smu Tickets In Hand

emmitt01

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not bought an away ticket in a while but the SMU tickets have a face value of something like $10 but we payed through the NT ticket office $27 dollars per ticket. Why? And does UNT make the extra, surely not SMU?

I have not bought an away ticket in a while but the SMU tickets have a face value of something like $10 but we payed through the NT ticket office $27 dollars per ticket. Why? And does UNT make the extra, surely not SMU?

I noticed the $10 printed price too, but the SMUt site says tickets range from $12-27 (extra goes to their "special" fund?(ha!):

http://ev10.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/...r=&appCode=

still waiting to receive my tickets... :(

Just called the ticket office and there are another batch of tickets set to go out this morning, mine included.

I will be in 125, Row 12, Seats 8 & 9. I'll be a no-show at McFarlin (too far from the stadium for an old guy). I'm going to ride the train to Mockingbird Station, lay up at Trinity Hall or another spot in that vicinity, then walk the no-more-than five blocks to the visitors' side of Ford. Too easy and convenient for me to pass that up.

FINALLY got cleared to be off work from the Bar on saturday... now i just need a ticket.... can u still order them or should I just wait till Saturday?

Just go to the ticket office next to Fouts. FYI, if you use a debit card they add a $1 service charge.