"down With Smu" / Dodgeball Schedule Tshirt

UNTflyer

That is "Kelly" green according to the website. It's the closest green they have.

If we get enough requests I will buy some and have them available at the OU game.

Will pay extra for shipping. I'm not going to the 0U's game, so I'd need mine mailed.

Are you licensed with UNT and SMU? If not, forget the shirts. You cannot sell shirts using UNT images if they are not licensed. You might show them to the athletic department and you might get a waiver, but I doubt it. Also, the SMU Mustang art is licensed and I doubt that SMU will ever OK its use for your particular shirt.

Are you licensed with UNT and SMU? If not, forget the shirts. You cannot sell shirts using UNT images if they are not licensed. You might show them to the athletic department and you might get a waiver, but I doubt it. Also, the SMU Mustang art is licensed and I doubt that SMU will ever OK its use for your particular shirt.

I dont think it matters if you are only selling them to your friends to recoup your costs, and not for a profit.

Im working on a shirt as well with this on the back. I love the idea, but I;m not sure Id the schedule on the back of a Down With SMU shirt, since it's a one-game deal.

I dont think it matters if you are only selling them to your friends to recoup your costs, and not for a profit.

Im working on a shirt as well with this on the back. I love the idea, but I;m not sure Id the schedule on the back of a Down With SMU shirt, since it's a one-game deal.

Cool outlaw shirts even better!

I am in if you come up with a better green. I don't care if its not technically Kelly green, no two vendors would match anyways.

What's bump mean? I've started to see that on a lot of topics.

"Bump" means "bumping" the topic to the top of the list, usually because the "bumper" feels the topic is significant and should not roll off to page 2 due to inactivity.

You could also say BTTT (Bump To The Top).

"The Bump" was a trendy dance in the '70's.

It's also a drug reference.

There's "Bumper Pool" which is a kind of billiards.

If you are referred to as a "bump on a log" you've been labeled lazy.

Blemishes are sometimes called bumps.

However, a "bump" in this case is a simple message which means the author of the post just wants to move the thread to the top of the message board. Every time a new post is added to a thread it moves it to the top. If a poster just wants to move the thread back to the top, but doesn't have anything to add, he/she writes "Bump". Either that or the poster in question really likes disco dancing. :lol:

It is a standard forum practice to put threads with the most recent post at the top of the forum list. Therefore, when people put "bump" in a message (even if that is all they type) they are, in effect, bumping it back to the top of the list!

I would print the pony up-side down as if dead.. If that is as close to the present green we could get.. then I would go with the old darker green. Green is green ... who really cares what shade unless it looks aqua.