Tailgating In Green Lot

UNTflyer

Ok that helps me a little bit

She mentioned a parking pass.

So basically i have a pass that gets me into the blue lot?

Yes, but not a guaranteed spot. Arrive early and keep in mind they will be funneling all RVs into the blue lot.

I believe the new "festival parking" policy is partly a safety concern and partly flow control.

forgive my ignorance

when i was student(01-04) we were in what was now the blue lot

Are there that many RV's at the games

I drank my fair share pre-gaming but just dont remember that many

thanks in advance

No but there's enough Mean Green Club members that they had to switch out the orange and blue lots.

Yes, but not a guaranteed spot. Arrive early and keep in mind they will be funneling all RVs into the blue lot.

I believe the new "festival parking" policy is partly a safety concern and partly flow control.

Having experienced the "festival parking" in previous years (the reason we wanted the Blue Lot this year - to avoid that mess) all festival parking does it create more concerns. The way they have everything set up, the heat from the smokers and the sun gets trapped under all the tents packed in so tightly, and if an ambulance or fire truck were to ever need to get to someone in the middle of the row, they'd end up having to cart most of the row off to the hospital. After the first year of this, I e-mailed my concerns to RV, but nothing ever came of it.