Johnny Quinn...

BIG DAWG

I hate the Bills. HATE. H-A-T-E!

For a while there the rivalry got so heated that Bills fans would stand on overpasses and urinate on the Dolphins bus on its way to the stadium.

And that really hurt, by the time they reached the ground they were spears of ice. :rolleyes:

Not only that, one of the Buffalo linebackers (Talley, I think) basically tackled Ernest Givens in the middle of his pass route, preventing him from catching the ball and allowing it to be picked off by a Buffalo d-back. If that isn't pass interference, I don't know what is. Some zebras really must've had some money on the Bills that day.

It was Darryl Freakin Talley. I despise that man. That game is still too painful for me to talk about.

Talley achieved great notoriety throughout the NFL for his remarkable physical unattractiveness. In 2006, on the weekly HBO football wrap show Inside the NFL, commentator and former quarterback Dan Marino said that the ugliest play he had ever seen on a football field was Darryl Talley taking off his helmet.

PS: LOVE YA BLUE! oilerslogoiq8.gif

Amen brother.

Me three.... I hate to contribute to this hijacking of a thread talking about the great JQ, but damn it I loved me some good ole Oiler football. Still hurts to talk about that game. Never got to see an Oiler-Cowboy superbowl. Oh well. R.I.P. to the Columbia Blue and White. Luv Ya Blue!

GMG!