Big Money Backing A N E W Texas College Team

MeanGreen61

The three are Dean Campbell, former defensive backfield coach at the United States Air Force Academy, Richard Cundiff, former head coach at Texas A&M / Kingsville, and Mike Santiago, former offensive coordinator at Utah State.

Isn't this the guy that Darrell Dickey replaced?? Hmmm...how ironic would that be if he gets an HC job in Texas?? Maybe Ramon Flanigan can join him?

Wow, I hope the Cards do well in their efforts. San Antonio isnt a football city, basketball is king there... basketball and the mass consumption of beer, margaritas, and amazing tex-mex.

Incarnate Word is a great school, I wish them the best.

No SA is a city with only a basketball team that happens to be good. It also has an obesity epidemic, probably for the reasons you listed above.

I went to a Saints game there last year and have been to Spurs game and the football intensity was much greater - even from the casual fans.

It is not a basketball city. Basketball cities don't have to pump in artificial noise the way the three pro cities in our state do DURING THE FINALS. There are no basketball cities in Texas.

There are, however, good basketball teams in Texas. Lots of them. It's fun.

No SA is a city with only a basketball team that happens to be good. It also has an obesity epidemic, probably for the reasons you listed above.

I went to a Saints game there last year and have been to Spurs game and the football intensity was much greater - even from the casual fans.

It is not a basketball city. Basketball cities don't have to pump in artificial noise the way the three pro cities in our state do DURING THE FINALS. There are no basketball cities in Texas.

There are, however, good basketball teams in Texas. Lots of them. It's fun.

The intensity you heard was from the Saints fans that are there in the city and surrounding areas. I still don't think it's a football city either. They had to give tickets away to those games to make up the difference from those saints season ticket holders who drove there.