2007 North Texas Fan Guide Is Now Online

i'm not a spelling expert, but isn't helmet spelled helmet??? in the gifts chart for the mean green club, it's spelled helmut...am i wrong?

No one gets a masters in sports management to learn to spell. Besides, if spelling was so important in brochures we wouldn't see so many typos in them. Oh we don't.

Damn.

The art of persuasion at its best:

Even if you didn’t attend North Texas, if you

live and work in Denton and the surrounding area you should support the Mean Green.

do we get all the gifts that are below our giving level as well? i'd love one of those helmets!

No, you just get the gift at your level - but you can ask for a gift below your level or a combination of smaller gifts if you talk to Mandy (supposedly). I figure if I want the mini helmet also I can just go buy one for $25 somewhere.

Edited by Zeke

No, you just get the gift at your level - but you can ask for a gift below your level or a combination of smaller gifts if you talk to Mandy (supposedly). I figure if I want the mini helmet also I can just go buy one for $25 somewhere.

Are you advocating spending $25 to not talk to Mandy?

I know it's an away game, but I wish there was a paragraph about tickets and the SMU game like there was for Navy and OU. It's probably closer to home for many ticket holders, so there's almost no reason for us not to sell out our allotment and their general admission seats.

There's been a lot of talk about a kickoff chant on here, but the media guide has had the "Gooooo [kick] Mean Green!" one for the past few seasons.

Sweet, my tailgate crew is in the Fan guide, pg 9. We're in the first pic on the page with all the flags behind that guy with the grill .. Poser! <_<

I'll be available at all the home games and the Arkansas game for autographs.

Edited by UNTFan23