Unt- Rec Sports Soccer Brawl

I actually was with the person who recorded this video in the first week of April. Both Intramural teams were suspended and the police closed of the soccer arena until the people were apprehended. Rec sports people had hard time cleaning all of the blood that was left behind after the brawl.

Be sure to make it a Full Screen--- ENJOY!!!!

Is that the asain team? If it is, those guys are a bunch of idiots and need to never be allowed to play rec sports again. They played my bros team and all they wanted to do was fight. Grow the hell up.

Uh?... what brawl? This would have been wasted time but I think I saw Elvis in the crowd? Too bad we didnt hire Jerry Glanville to coach football? That would have made his day... Maybe the topic of your thread should have been "Elvis fights on North Texas Campus, then offers to pay for new stadium"

Now THAT is a thread worth reading!

GMG!!! ;)

Is that the asain team? If it is, those guys are a bunch of idiots and need to never be allowed to play rec sports again. They played my bros team and all they wanted to do was fight. Grow the hell up.

You mean "Asian" team? Nah, doesn't look like it, the goalie was Asian, and a few others were, but it looks like the team had their share of white kids. Besides, the kid pulling his shirt was pretty white, too. I think they wear all grey or something like that. Anyways, it wasn't a real big brawl, and the guy that took the first swing looks to have taken the first guy's kick a bit too seriously, especially since it looks like it was unintentional AND the big guy faceplants into the wall, too. I gotta say, that's a sloppy gorilla punch he threw. I'm sure that's a textbook right hook.

The kid that threw the punch was pretty stupid to do that, and the other kid's team was stupid to join in and not break it up. Also, this really doesn't belong in the UNT Football thread, unless you count it as European football, so UNTPlaymaker, keep it mind. I know we've had big stories break and had threads in the UNT Football forum about them, but this definitely isn't that important.

Edited by meangreendork

Kind of like a untplaymaker hurricane warning.

Actually now that you mention that.... Do you know we have our first named storm of the year " Andrea" right now. She is approaching the Carolina's, and Hurricane Season doesnt start until June 1st... Might be a long storm season.

The guy who took his shirt off seemed like a complete douche.

I can't decide who is more of a weenie.... the big dude that threw the sucker arm-punch to the guy's neck, or the guy pulling off his shirt and yelling as he backs away from everyone else and then runs away.

That was the high point of the video. That guy came over to my friend after fight and tried to snatch the video away, saying that he was on probabtion and would go back to jail if the video leaks out.....OPPS :rolleyes: