Nt Vs Navy

EastTexasMG

Just love that positive, can do attitude Two One.

Sorry about that. You want positive. How's this? We'll go 11-1, win the Sunbelt and go to a BCS bowl game. I don't believe that will happen but what do I know? I'm sorry but I don't equate silly predictions with being positive. In my humble opinion it's still possible to be positive and remain realistic.

Yes, it's always SMUt's fault isn't it?

Yes, it is. :P

It was a sellout in 1990 vs. SMUt at Fouts; and by that capacity back then (20K) it was a sellout again plus an additional 5,000 NT fans last year. NT started last season under DD with a 56-7 loss to uT. This after a dreadful 2-9 season the year before . For NT to attract 25,231 fans (25,000 of which were NT fans) to see the Mean Green play a quasi high school team from Highland Park is amazing and shows the potential draw if we played a legitimate opponent.