Important Message

Harry

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys that don't post much are going to need to send me a PM with your vitals, ie who you are and your affiliation before I can give you access...sorry but I need to know who you are and whether you can be trusted as a Mean Green fan before I can give you access to the info in there. GMG!

--I am not there either... guess I don't post enough.

---I have never said any thing bad about UNT ( I have SMU...LOL ) Guess I irritate some people when I disagree with them...LOL... But then again no one ever claimed I was the quiet kid in the corner with no opinions about anything. ..... That is one thing I loved about UNT... a lot of the classes I had made me think for myself ... and not just accept everything others said as the truth. Some folks hate the media and college types because we check facts and not just accept what they say as the absolute truth. UNT deserves some credit for me being a a vocal rebel. ( graduated in the 60's ....LOL.. can you tell? )

--- Check my posts --- I was a Dodge supporter from day one..... I thought he was worth the risk.... he wins. I didn't even trash DD... just thought he was too tolerate of those who commited useless penalties and not very good at changing game plans when things were not working.