"Beating North Texas would be an upset"

MeanGreen61

Of course Davis is out with an injury & Flemings is sitting out this season, but still nice respect for the Mean Green ! cool.gif

http://nebraska.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid...sid=928&style=2

Post by PrincessDaddy

Beating North Texas would be an Upset, IMO Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They have a LOT more talent than the Huskers with two former top 100 kids, including a top 25 National player who transferred from Okie State.

Their best scorer averaged double figures as a freshman at Arkansas, and he's not one of the top 100 kids I was referring to up top.

Keith Wooden will be a force down low. I remember watching him in high school. He's put on like 40 pounds since high school, but hasn't lost any athleticsm.

I will be shocked and pleasantly surprised if Nebraska wins this game. If they do, my expectations will be much higher for this team.

Sadler was correct when he claimed UNT was better than Creighton.

- UNT also has a walk-on from Creighton Prep.