Getting whipped

ken75459

I just do not get this team!!! mad.gif

or any team for that matter, every big game the teams just plain choke, look at tonight both men and women bombed out.

The football all you have to do is look at the OOC scores.

Tennis has never beaten a Top 75 team in the last 5-6 years.

Soccer beats SMU in regular season, but with a 2nd Rd NCAA opportunity they blow it.

I love the mean green but this is getting old after awhile. huh.gif

Edited by untbowler

This team is really starting to look no different than last years team.

I have heard that we are better.. but i haven't seen anything to back that up. If anything we were atop the conference for one game last week. We beat a good denver team at home. But, we also did that two years ago to a La-la team that represented us in the big dance. I would like to think we have gotten better over the years... but, I am not seeing real progression.

Sorry, i don't mean to sound like a negative ned... but, just sharing my feel for things.

I went to the Women's game tonight, and I really don't think that their team was any better than ours, but they found a way to win. I had fun playing the heckler role though ph34r.gif

Seeing that the men lost tonight is pretty darn depressing, especially with the 6-14 record that L-L has. Reminds me of the New Orleans loss earlier this season that I was still trying to erase from my memory.

I'd like to think we're better than a .500 team, but the past two performances these guys have put out doesn't give me any reason to believe that.

This team is really starting to look no different than last years team. 

I have heard that we are better.. but i haven't seen anything to back that up.  If anything we were atop the conference for one game last week.  We beat a good denver team at home.  But, we also did that two years ago to a La-la team that represented us in the big dance.  I would like to think we have gotten better over the years... but, I am not seeing real progression. 

Sorry, i don't mean to sound like a negative ned... but, just sharing my feel for things.

Unfortunately, I agree.