Recruiting..we are getting reports that

OldTimer

Does anyone know if NT actually offered Tanner? One thing, kid has a lot of something if he actually had a press conference to announce a decision between MUTS and NT.

Anyone else concerned that if I am correct that NT only has 3 runningbacks on ships? For a team that depends on running the ball that seems very risky.

Does anyone know if NT actually offered Tanner?  One thing, kid has a lot of something if he actually had a press conference to announce a decision between MUTS and NT.

Anyone else concerned that if I am correct that NT only has 3 runningbacks on ships?  For a team that depends on running the ball that seems very risky.

And our #1 RB has had persistent hamstring issues. NOT good.

The kid looks to be small and not THAT fast. The fact he had interest from several big names and landed at MUTS suggests to me that the others backed off of him as signing day drew near. This is another joke on the MUTS, who had their best chance to beat us this decade last season and blew it. I will not lose any sleep over this defection. Look on the positive side, it's just another nail in Flanny's coffin. wink.gif

Edited by EagleMBA

Look on the positive side, it's just another nail in Flanny's coffin.  wink.gif

Only if his bosses open their eyes and actually see what he has done the past 2 years: No new recruits that are playing and verbal confrontation with an alumni in the stands, and OC for a pretty inept offense.

Geez bet that gets him a raise! rolleyes.gif

DEMARIO! WHERE IS DEMARIO? That could minimize our concerns at the running back position. Is he at Kilgore? Is he coming to NT? Inquiring minds need to know!

Highly unlikely that he has enough credits to transfer , most JC players need at least a year and and ahalf to qualify for a transfer. Many require the full two years and some even more.