Dickey remains in Hospital

SilverEagle

Few things are worse than being in a hospital when no one knows what's wrong.

Amen!

Get well soon Coach Dickey.

I might add, considering all of the flak Dickey receives on this board, maybe a nice email to the athletic department on behalf of Darrell, hoping for his quick recovery, would be a nice thing to do. Heck, anyone have the address of the hospital? A card wouldn't hurt either. Face it, football is but a tiny part of our lives in the grand scheme of things.

Edited by DeepGreen

Guest JohnDenver

In Necassary Roughness, Coach Gennero was holed up at the hospital on Bonnie Brae. Coach Wally Rig had to come in and coach the team .... Turned out it was indigestion.

Will RF be our stand-in coach?

Oh, the wild world of sports!

In Necassary Roughness, Coach Gennero was holed up at the hospital on Bonnie Brae. Coach Wally Rig had to come in and coach the team .... Turned out it was indigestion.

Will RF be our stand-in coach?

Oh, the wild world of sports!

"Straight Arrow" Gennero's hospital room was in the Biology Bldg. if I'm not mistaken. You could see the Administration Bldg just outside his window.

Guest JohnDenver

"Straight Arrow" Gennero's hospital room was in the Biology Bldg. if I'm not mistaken.  You could see the Administration Bldg just outside his window.

Ahh.. good point. I remember that now.

Ive been out the past few days moving, being sick, and working 8p-4a. Does anyone know what is wrong with Coach Dickey, or has nothing been released yet?

I hope RF doesnt have to take the team over. Just imagine Wally's halftime speech of "ripping off their heads" being given by flannigan. We thought we couldn't see anymore unsportsmanlikes.

Get well Dickey.

I just checked the DVD to make sure. It was the old "Quack Shack" - not only can you see the Administration building in the distance, down the hill, but Bruce Hall is just across the street. Is that where they are going to build the new student health center? Has that building been torn down?

Anyway,

Get well, DD!