If you don't like threads that go on forever,

catman12

or if you like threads that keep going and going and going, keep posting and posting and posting smile.gif

Man this is funny laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Hey catman12 even if I don't agree with everything you post I do admire your passion and we could use thousands more fans with your passion and energy. Keep up the good fight.

Edited by KingDL1

Man this is funny laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

Hey catman12 even if I don't agree with everything you post I do admire your passion and we could use thousands more fans with your passion and energy. Keep up the good fight.

Let me agree here. No bad blood here. Come on down sometime and I can show you how to properly make a fool of yourself. biggrin.gif

They always come back...

Maybe he went to trade in his RF "Great Moments in SMU History" collectibles  laugh.gif

Kidding Cat....goodnight wherever you are

I am not taking any sides, but RF was impressive at SMU. I read several articles on him and he owns several all time records for SMU. Not trying to say this makes him a great coach or anything, just that he was a good QB. I am not at practice nor watch enough film to make any decisions on what we should be doing on offense. I will agree that at the games I often think I know it all. After seeing a play that does not work, I also say why did they do that. When a play works, I say that was a great call. Just what I would have done.

I can assure you that I don't know ANYTHING about SMWho football, but with such greats as Doak Walker, Don Meredith, and (forget his first name)Ford, I would be surprised that RF is featured frequently in the SMWho record book. In any event, I would hope he was a better quaterback that what I preceive him as an offensive coordinator.

I don't know how to do it, but I would like to see a poll as to the likelyhood of RF being the OC at North Texas next season. I for one don't see him back.

GO MEAN GREEN

I don't know how to do it, but I would like to see a poll as to the likelyhood of RF being the OC at North Texas next season.  I for one don't see him back.

Well placing his job as OC aside, I cant believe he is still here after acting a fool at the football game. (sorry, I live in Houston now, we say things like "act a fool" which translates loosely to "being a jacka$$")

Edited by Eagle1855

Guest JohnDenver

The easiest way to make threads go away is to:

1) Talk about religion

2) Talk about abortion

3) Talk about Dubya's failures

4) Talk about the players/coaches being a pack of SOBs

5) Talk about 1-4 in the same post.

Edited by JohnDenver

Here are a few articles I found in the archives from Flanigan's playing days. I thought it was interesting that he left SMU as "the most prolific offensive threat in school history, holding the career records for total offense (7,437 yards) and touchdowns produced (57). He is also the last SMU player ever to lead the Southwest Conference in total offense (1994)."

http://www.chron.com/content/chronicle/spo...95/swc/smu.html

http://www.texnews.com/texsports97/exit120297.html

Here are a few articles I found in the archives from Flanigan's playing days.  I thought it was interesting that he left SMU as "the most prolific offensive threat in school history, holding the career records for total offense (7,437 yards) and touchdowns produced (57). He is also the last SMU player ever to lead the Southwest Conference in total offense (1994)."

http://www.chron.com/content/chronicle/spo...95/swc/smu.html

http://www.texnews.com/texsports97/exit120297.html

7,437 yards! Is that 743.7 for each year he was there? laugh.gif

Just kidding....