-----Weird stuff that happened when------

eulesseagle

One guy, who was once in A.F. ROTC then turned "hippie anti-war radical" in 1968, tried to burn down the Administration Building. He threw a malatof (sp) cocktail through one of the windows of the Admin at night.....just happened to be the bathroom. I think it melted some of the plastic toilet seats and left burn marks on the floor.

This little overweight fella was caught later that night in his babe's lair close to Fry St. laugh.gif

Hmmm. Personally or in general?

Personally, one of my girlfriend's friends got a little tipsy one night at O'Tays and starting making out with me. I obliged because it was the night Nolan Ryan threw his seventh no-hitter. Hey, the girlfriend wasn't around and I felt like celebrating a little for the sake of Nolan...at least that was my excuse.

In general, it was weird to have all of the equipment trucks everywhere when they were filming Necessary Roughness. Not crazy weird, but just to experience the whole scene and realize what all had to be in place to film a movie.

Edited by The Fake Lonnie Finch

on second thought---

My college room mate talked me into going on a double date with his girlfriend's room mate. On the way out she said that she had to stop at Wooten Hall. So we stopped, she asked me to go in with her. I dutifully followed. Then she asked me to walk into the women's restroom with her. At this point I began to think some pretty perverted thoughts. Another girl was in there waiting, my "date" then pulls out a huge baggie of black mollies, the other girl gives her a wad of cash and asked her who I was. She assured her that I was cool (like she knew me). Then she explains to me after her little deal that she was afraid to go in alone. Luckily I never saw that freak again. I hope she got caught dealing.

on second thought---

My college room mate talked me into going on a double date with his girlfriend's room mate. On the way out she said that she had to stop at Wooten Hall. So we stopped, she asked me to go in with her. I dutifully followed. Then she asked me to walk into the women's restroom with her. At this point I began to think some pretty perverted thoughts. Another girl was in there waiting, my "date" then pulls out a huge baggie of black mollies, the other girl gives her a wad of cash and asked her who I was. She assured her that I was cool (like she knew me). Then she explains to me after her little deal that she was afraid to go in alone. Luckily I never saw that freak again. I hope she got caught dealing.

ohmy.gif

"One guy, who was once in A.F. ROTC then turned "hippie anti-war radical" in 1968, tried to burn down the Administration Building. He threw a malatof (sp) cocktail through one of the windows of the Admin at night.....just happened to be the bathroom. I think it melted some of the plastic toilet seats and left burn marks on the floor."

eulesseagle...Wasn't it the ROTC building, which at that time was located just west of the administration building, where part of the music building is, now? That's the way I remember it.