Dija notice?

Harry

Not only noticed it, but thought about how our ability to recruit against them gets harder and harder each week.  They have great academics and now a competitive program.

But having read some of the Southwest region CUSA school message boards this last summer (including Tulsa's) they all know what is going on at our Eagle Point Campus with our construction and that has more than just a few of them more than just mildly concerned about us as future "tougher" competition on the recruiting trails.

One Tulsa poster after commenting on our facilties already completed and those on the way questioned "what are we doing at Tulsa to keep up with that?" blink.gif

Whatever Dickey and Company did the year they recruited all those Texas state top 100 recruits that carried this program for most of the last 5 years (and are now all gone) I do hope they are getting back to duplicating that same recruiting mode of operation again.

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

One Tulsa poster after commenting on our facilties already completed and those on the way questioned "what are we doing at Tulsa to keep up with that?"

Facilities help, but there's nothing better than winning to help recruiting! When you're recruiting a kid, if you had to choose, would you rather stress facilities or a winning season? I know which one I would go for.