I've finally realized we/ve got a provisional

Green Grenade II

Let the first coaching expert cast the first stone. Actually, we deserve our coaching staff with our fan base and attendance. No one with any real time talent will come here, so we better embrace Coach Dickey and Hall of Fame Offensive Coordinator, Ramon Flanigan. We play this Saturday (Florida International Airport)...and we are a FOUR POINT FAVORITE...on the road!

Mary Poppins lives!

If we win this Saturday, I'll ride a bicycle to Ruston!

Let the first coaching expert cast the first stone. Actually, we deserve our coaching staff with our fan base and attendance. No one with any real time talent will come here, so we better embrace Coach Dickey and Hall of Fame Offensive Coordinator, Ramon Flanigan. We play this Saturday (Florida International Airport)...and we are a FOUR POINT FAVORITE...on the road!

Mary Poppins lives!

The last two games we were favored to win (Tulsa and Troy) didn't go so well. . . .

I guess that makes FIU "Florida Internal Airport".

Mary Poppins lives!

Green Grenade, I can appreciate your frustration but:

1. The first game we ran the ball about 73% of the time.

2. The second game we ran the ball 62% of the time.

3. The third game we ran the ball 55% of the time.

4. The fourth game we ran the ball 53% of the time.

I think DD and RF are trying to adjust to the talent that we CURRENTLY have and their abilities. I will have to agree with the majority of the posts that if we foresaw that our running game was going to be this inept, at this point of the year, DD and RF may have instituted what they are trying to do now.

It is probably a little difficult to implement "Plan B" during the start of the season on what you have been practicing during Spring Drills.

I think that we have to be patient and see what happens. At least the team has had some extra days to practice and get a little more health.

On another note, annually, I would like us to play one money game, two mid-majors and one D-1AA team.

Game One: We ran the ball so much because it was a close game, and we didn't need to pass.

Game Two through Four: I would be that most of the passing was done late trying to catch up or after the score had gotten out of hand.

While your numbers look good, they don't tell the whole story.