Score Predictions Against Kansas State

Eagle-96

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eagle 96

Actually the Baylor battle cry at this point is "We beat Army, Samford, and SMU, while unt lost to Tulsa by 52.

After all of the smack talking I have seen on this board I was just having some fun. Although you may not believe me, I will be pulling for unt in sunbelt play and am actually going to make the Troy game.

Everyone be carefull this weekend. It looks like Rita is the real deal.

Eagle 96

Actually the Baylor battle cry at this point is "We beat Army, Samford, and SMU, while unt lost to Tulsa by 52.

After all of the smack talking I have seen on this board I was just having some fun.  Although you may not believe me, I will be pulling for unt in sunbelt play and am actually going to make the Troy game.

Everyone be carefull this weekend.  It looks like Rita is the real deal.

CB,

The difference is that we are smacking on our own board. You came here as a fan of another school to smack about a game your team wasn't even involved in. Anyway, good luck to Baylor the rest of the way. It's gonna be tough for you but if you can get 3 more wins you guys will be bowl eligible and a Texas team in a bowl game is always a good thing.

I still do not believe Tulsa is a good team, they were blwon out by Minnesota who is good, they lost to a bad OU, who lost to TCU, who lost to SMU.

K State is just as good as Tulsa plus they have the nation's top RB right now as far as yds per game, that is if he plays.

This could get ugly unless DD decides to pull out all the stops to show off for the K State AD. huh.gif

I still do not believe Tulsa is a good team, they were blwon out by Minnesota who is good, they lost to a bad OU, who lost to TCU, who lost to SMU.

You could almost create a game based off of 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon to tell whether NT might win/lose a game.

no, its not. We've been through this before. Recently in fact.

Is this the part where we talk about how we want all the Texas teams to fail so that we can get all their recruits? whatever....

I will always pull for the Texas team in a football game... its a pride in my state. And I will root for NT against each of those teams should they play. We shouldnt need other teams to be "that" bad for us to be "that "good. If we build a quality program, the recruits will come... there is hardly a shortage of talent in this state alone, much less the nation (this is not to say we do not have talented players, so please lets dont take this down that road). The problem is getting them to come here. We are a different school than SMU than TCU than Baylor than Texas, etc... Texas A&M and UT could go 2-10 and still out recruit us

Build a presence in Houston. That would be one of the best things NT could do for any of their athletic programs...

Edited by Eagle1855

Is this the part where we talk about how we want all the Texas teams to fail so that we can get all their recruits? whatever....

hammer nail head my friend. You think recruits are flowing into TCU and not UNT because they were in the WACky or CUSA? No, it's because they almost busted the BcS and have been nationally ranked 3 of the last 4 years.