Score Predictions Against Kansas State

Eagle-96

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dickey has been practicing his game plan since after ARK STATE last year.

Since he did not seem to prepare for Southern Miss, MUTS, or TULSA one can only assume he has been saving it for this.

Ummm, hasnt he been practicing the OOC gameplan for the past what, 5 years? sad.gif

I dont want to make a prediction on the score. The outcome depends on if the team will be able to overcome the gameplan and keep it close, possibly win. We all know that they will play as hard as possible.

K-Scrape: 55

North Texas: 10

Danny Meager: 6 of 14 for 70 yards

Patrick Cobbs: 40 Carries for 120 Yards and one TD.

Jamario Thomas: 3 carries for 8 yards and a really nice excercise bike ride...

Nick Bazaldua: 53 yard field goal and extra point. (also screams "Yeah, you're winning, but there's no kicker in YOUR conference can make THAT kick!!!..at the K-State sideline)

GMG!!!

?????

Thinking about TCU

Deteats OU

Loses to SMU

Defeats Utah

Think about SMU

Loses to lowly Baylor

Defeats TCU

Throttled by A&M

As my uncle told me on the way to a Notre Dame/SMU game

"That is why they play"

Hey BG:

Any team that gets whacked by Tulsa shouldn't be calling any other team "lowly". The only thing lowly about the mean green is the amount of points they score and the total yards by the offense. I know, your're going to remind me about the one time unt beat Baylor in the history of the university. It is a good thing they did it then because it wont happen again. Too bad we don't play any time soon. As for SMU the way unt is playing SMU would spank them as will Kansas State. For the most part the people on this board know what they are talking about but it is people like you that have to make stupid comments about other teams when theirs sucks that makes me laugh when a team like Tulsa hangs a half a hundred on you. Oh by the way I think unt was only about 50 yards away from having more penalty yards than total offense.

Kansas State 54

unt 6 (No touchdowns for the mean green two weeks in a row)

For the normal people on this board I do hope UNT fairs well in the SBC but DD needs to get it going. I'm just afraid it doesn't happen Saturday.

Hey BG:

Any team that gets whacked by Tulsa shouldn't be calling any other team "lowly".  The only thing lowly about the mean green is the amount of points they score and the total yards by the offense.  I know, your're going to remind me about the one time unt beat Baylor in the history of the university. It is a good thing they did it then because it wont happen again.  Too bad we don't play any time soon.  As for SMU the way unt is playing SMU would spank them as will Kansas State. For the most part the people on this board know what they are talking about but it is people like you that have to make stupid comments about other teams when theirs sucks that makes me laugh when a team like Tulsa hangs a half a hundred on you.  Oh by the way I think unt was only about 50 yards away from having more penalty yards than total offense.

Kansas State 54

unt 6  (No touchdowns for the mean green two weeks in a row)

For the normal people on this board I do hope UNT fairs well in the SBC but DD needs to get it going.  I'm just afraid it doesn't happen Saturday.

Congrats to Baylor on your 3 wins against SMU(terrible since they quit paying players), Samford & Son, and Army. It will be about 11 months until you win again 'cause you will go o'fer the rest of the way. Hello 3-8. Hello to spending December in Waco(again). Baylor Battle Cry: Yeah we're 2-9 but at least we're BCS!