ESPN Bottom Ten

MeanGreen61

Adding FIU and FAU, while dropping NMST, Utah St, and Idaho REALLY helped us out on this list! All 3 of our exes made the list!

Incase nobody was paying attention, both FIU and FAU played 2 dang close ball games AT BCS Kansas and Kansas St. This is a much better league with the Florida directionals included.....

The SBC lack of representation is much improved over last week, but you have to wonder what it would be without hurricane Katrina. Because the Bottom 10 writers, in their infinite wisdom and classy journalism, did not include any teams from Louisiana, the fact that they mentioned that makes me think a team or two would probably be at least on the waiting list, save for their off the field issues at the moment.

While I consider it a moral victory that we only had one team on the list, I'd prefer to wait until next weekend before getting too excited.

Oops. Arkstfan pointed on some fine print I didn't see.

Note: The Bottom 10 wishes all the best to those suffering from Hurricane Katrina. No team from Louisiana was considered for this week's rankings.

I was going to say I was shocked ULM wasn't on that list after losing to NW State.

The SBC will get no respect until they:

1.) stop losing games to 1-AA teams

2.) beat a 1-A team from another conference

3.) stop getting beat 60-whatever to any BCS school

Edited by NT80