Booger cut

Guest JohnDenver

At some point in time we have have to quit chasing our dreams and live with reality. I reached that point in my life. Many of you others did, too. I hope that Brandon will get back to Denton and finish the work for his degree. That will open some doors for his future that continuing to try to play in the NFL will not. Brandon has had many great moments at Fouts Field of UNT. I hope his next one is at the Super Pit wearing a cap and gown.

At some point in time we have have to quit chasing our dreams and live with reality.  I reached that point in my life. Many of you others did, too.  I hope that Brandon will get back to Denton and finish the work for his degree.  That will open some doors for his future that continuing to try to play in the NFL will not.  Brandon has had many great moments at Fouts Field of UNT.  I hope his next one is at the Super Pit wearing a cap and gown.

Ditto, Huff....

Can we ever forget the last play of the Middle Tennesse game 2 years ago when Booger sacked a QB in the Boro', when Booger Kennedy turned a flip while sacking that QB, with that Blue Raider QB fumbling the ball in the air and Booger coming down with the football (after completing his full circle flip)? smile.gif

Even more unforgettable about that play was ESPN' s Jim Donnan's description and expression of total amazement with Booger Kennedy's miraculous play.

GOOD LUCK, BOOGER! THE MEAN GREEN NATION IS STILL PULLING FOR YA' ! cool.gif

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

Can we ever forget the last play of the Middle Tennesse game 2 years ago when Booger sacked a QB in the Boro',  when Booger Kennedy turned a flip while sacking that QB, with that Blue Raider QB fumbling the ball in the air and Booger coming down with the football (after completing his full circle flip)?

Funny, I was just coming in to talk about that play. I wish that video were still on the web.

What is your deal man?  Booger tore up the UT line acouple yrs ago.

I would just have liked to see how he would have done in a different conf., I watched him during NFL games this preseason and OL people that got gut just like him slapped him around, I would have hated to see what would have happened if he played the first team OL

• 14 years later...
On 9/4/2005 at 11:17 AM, FirefightnRick said:

Booger will always be tops in my book. He set in stone his legend during his time playing for the Mean Green Defense, that which we will not soon forget. There will be a place in the hall for him for sure.

Rick

• Upvote 2