What a FANTASTIC 1st half for the HornedFrogs!

FirefightnRick

What an incredible first half for the frogs. OU has benched their starting QB and brought in Bomar, Peterson has 8 rushes for something crazy like 15 or so yards. TCU came out swinging for the homerun on offense, mixing it up getting positive yards and their Defense is hitting OU as hard as you could ask. Best defense I've seen TCU play in 6 years so far.

This may be Tye Gunn's year he has always asked for. TCU's O line is protecting him, giving him a lot of time to find recievers downfield. Just an incredible effort so far. I love seeing the little guys stepping up and taking it to the big dogs.

You gotta love it.

Rick

Peterson is 8-12

OUs O-line is HORRIBLE.

Paul Thompson is HORRIBLE...missing wide open home run balls, easy outs....bad, bad, bad.

The meltdown on soonerfans is bad now...if this happens, it will be epic.

Stoops, again, is being outcoached. OU has now trailed for..what? 6 straight quarters?

The O stand for overrated this yr, unless Bomar can get it together..since Hompson is already ridin pine.

I hope OU comes back to score atleast 5 more touchdowns.... I hate both teams, but I don't wanna hear about all the BCS busting from TCU again this yr.  We are the king of the Metroplex.

Ah, as much as I don't like TCU getting a lot of attention... I will trade TCU getting a lot of it if it comes at the cost of Sooner/BCS arce wooping.

Today, I'am a big Horney Toad. Only today.

Guys let's not confuse TCU winning this game with us beating LSU. Whole different ballgame. In this game (TCU-OU) it's the non BCS team without all of the question marks. No way we go down to death valley and win without a proven quarterback, d-line, etc.

Plus, let's not forget that TCU is lining up and taking it to OU using their WHOLE playbook. We wouldn't do that.