Artwork

NT91

Did anyone go see the logo artwork at the union?

Posted by PerryG in another thread:

The designs used in the recent branding process are being displayed on the top floor of the Union. If anyone is near campus they need to come see this. Some of the concept sketches are interesting to say the least. I wish I could show some pictures.

One design had the words "North Texas" blended into an eagle feather. There are also several variations of the eagle we ended up with (be glad they chose the one they did!). There are some interesting "tribal tattoo" looking eagles and eagle heads. There are also quite a few variations of a traditional collegiate interlocked "UNT"...and some of them look kinda cool.

All in all, I really like what we ended up with. But go see it if you get a chance.