LSU Game on TV?

Ok here is the deal as far as I know.

We have had this in the past BUT the quailty was CRAP. Yes it is live but it was web based which means alot of jumping. Now this year the have changed to a more powerful server and some other high tech stuff, so it SHOULD be better but with the 1st game there may be bugs.

Now I called Time Warner and the game will be soon here in Killeen on the Gameday package they have, I dont know if it is different up there.

And last year for one game I watched it live on Yahoo for free.

Personally after paying the money last year for the game on the web and getting screwed I wouldnt do it. At least not until I here from other people that the problems of last year are fixed.

Is there really no way to watch this game live on TV? There's no PPV? Texas last year, OU the year before, Texas the year before that, they were all live on PPV in some fashion!

LSU is still covered by Fox Southwest right? Are they not going to offer this on PPV?

I've heard about the late night replay for this game, but that usually follows a live PPV.

Anybody know for sure?

I am assuming that y'all have Time Warner cable right, isnt that all over texas, you can get all of the saturday games on the College Gamday Package for like 20 bucks.

Most of DFW has Comcast, but Time Warner bought the rights to it here recently and is to take over sometime. I'm not happy with Comcast; AT&T was better service before Comcast took it over. I hear most folks in Houston like Time Warner.

Well, I have directv and if I'm not mistaken, if it's on ESPN Gameplan, it's on ESPN Gameplan regardless of cable, satellite, whatever.

The Gameplan schedule is on ESPN's website but I don't think it's complete. It appears they still have a few games to add.

I still can't believe the game won't be available live somehow.