THANK YOU GOMEANGREEN.COM

FirefightnRick

Today's annual GMG.com kickoff BBQ was a hit. We got just the weather I was hoping for, clear but hotter-n-crap! and the facilities were perfect for such an event. I am very thankful our program allows it's fans to help and be a part of a championship team.

We owe a lot of thanks to one of our own Mean Green warriors from the Simmon era, Mike Berella for helping us set up the event.

As for the rest of the Mean Green Naiton, there are many people to thank who made today's BBQ event happen. It was amazing to see the teamwork from everyone.

I want to give a special shout out to all of you who showed up early and skipped the scrimmage to help slice brisket and prepare the food. SoundMan, Zeke, SilverEagle, Brad, Mark, BabyArm, MeanGreenQueen, untgirl and family, MeanGreenFreak(damn near a professional with a knife) and several other names I'm sure I'm leaving off and apologize for: YOU PEOPLE ARE ANIMALS! Incredible work folks and a great time as well.

I look forward to seeing you all very soon, and thanks again,

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick

Guest Aquila_Viridis

Thanks for putting up the pictures and also I really appreciate the Mean Green Report. Seeing those pics makes me wish I lived down there. Looks like a great day. You guys that put the BBQ together should be really proud of yourselves.

Well I am here all sick with a cold tonight so it is a pleasant diversion. This is one of the great things about the internet.

Go Mean Green!

Despite the heat, this was a LOT of fun! I look forward to the tailgating this fall!

BTW, the brisket was (as usual) absolutely wonderful!  I guaranteed the brisket to everyone who came through the line, and not ONE person came back and asked for their money back. rolleyes.gif ...... biggrin.gif

I can verify that SilverEagle offered the guarantee to EVERYONE in the line. And the only ones who came back actually wanted more.