A great picture here..

Stan R

Don't overlook the impact tailgating has had.  My group has grown in size every year.  This year, some of our ex-UT friends are actually purchasing season tickets.

Gameday atmosphere is the single biggest improvement by RV.

good point. Forgot about tailgating. cool.gif

Our attendance will  take care of itself with:

1  Continued hard work by the AD and his staff and the backing of the Adminsitration and the board.

2.  Geographically blessed and a new stadium that all conferences (and someday the Big 14) can't

pass us up.

3.  The continued growth of the metroplex that is moving to the North of Dallas and FW as we breathe.

Soon, and not soon enough for us, the smu's and tcu's will not be able to keep up because of rising

costs and will settle into the middle level conferences.  You just can't compete for the long haul if

you are a private institution with 8 or 9,000 students.  NT's greatest years are ahead of us.  Lot's

of Universities can't say that.  Those have had their years in the sun in the 40"s and 50's. 

The Mean Green locomotive is coming down the track, and although some would like to derail it,

they may get run over!

You be preachin' to the MG choir, sir.

Making sure that tailgating does not get affected in any negative way and is only improved on the other side of the road is really important.  RV hookups like A&M is putting in at all their venues is another.

NT is only using 200 acres of what was our NT Golf Course for the Mean Green Athletic Village. That golf course had well over 400 total acres as I recall reading somewhere, so I guess my question is:

What is NT going to do with the rest of all that extra acreage out at our Eagle Point Campus? cool.gif

Making sure that tailgating does not get affected in any negative way and is only improved on the other side of the road is really important.  RV hookups like A&M is putting in at all their venues is another.

Not really sure what your point is here. Are you saying we'd have people showing up in droves if we installed RV hookups? Also, if this is a bash on Rick I'd just say this: Prior to Rick = No tailgating. During Rick = mucho tailgating..

if you read my earlier post, you know I think the AD is doing great things. Sometimes, when you see things change, the great things like the tailgating structure are changed. I just want this aspect of the game experience to remain at least as good as it is now at Fouts. The rv hookup thought was to enhance the time people would spend at North Texas.