UL gets a 13 seed - will face #4 Louisville

stebo

I know that I will be openly cheering for the Cajuns against Louisville - anyone else going to don some red apparel for a first round upset? Let's go Belt - time to make some noise, make some money, and take the next step to respectability! Geaux Cajuns!!!

Louisville has a feisty team, they upset Memphis in their conference tourney I think..

I know that I will be openly cheering for the Cajuns against Louisville - anyone else going to don some red apparel for a first round upset?  Let's go Belt - time to make some noise, make some money, and take the next step to respectability!  Geaux Cajuns!!!

Louisville has a feisty team, they upset Memphis in their conference tourney I think..

as much as I like to see UL-Lafayette win their first round game, I don't see it happening this year. Louisville is a very strong team, one that has been in the top 25 throughout this entire year, and for the most part cruised through confrence USA this year. Memphis hosted the CUSA tourny this year, but they didn't go into it favored, Louisville did.

I felt very bad for the Memphis player missing those free throws with no time left, that was heart breaking to watch.

I thought ULL would be a 12, so instead of drawing a 5 (12-5 upsets happen all the time), they draw a very tough 4 and on top of that, play in Nashville, where Louisville should have a very good crowd.

UL is going to kill Lala..... just watch.

My sister's BF is from KY and a huge fan of UL. I have watched several of their games this year and must say that UL got screwed with the fourth seed. They should have been a 2 or 3 to be honest.

Edited by jgb0607